Monday, February 2, 2009

T.I.R.E.D!!

Hmmm..

Just got back from the gym...Didn't do that much exercise, though, just did sum leg n tummy routines...10 minutes each of cardio before and after...

Met three friends, Ferdy the doctor, Kevin the model/actor and Ikhsan the singer...Talked to the three of them with different topics.

As usual, I asked Ferdy one or two things on health issues..And he, as usual, too, answered every question politely and clearly..He's a nice person really..I always LOVE to have doctors as friends since I'm a bit of a hypochondriac ie sumone who's always worries about his health..

Kevin has the habit of coming up to me and chat me up for hours so that I tend to neglect my exercise and concentrate on talking to him..He's a nice guy, though..Very sincere and down- to -earth unlike other models I know..I connect well with him so everytime we talk, it would take an hour or so...I know, not a very good thing to do at the gym..So I make sure that I do my exercise routine on 2-3 machines before chatting with him:p..The topic today was an actor friend of mine who had become a cosmethologist now..

The last person I talked to was Ikhsan..He began on coming to the gym again pretty frequently lately..apparently he wanted to add some weight..He said that he could gain weight if he drank some milk from GNC..But he was sometimes lazy to finish the whole can:p.I suggested him to come to an accupuncturist to have his weight boosted up..I also asked him about his second pop album...He said that he had a new single coming up in March..Nice..U make a lot of money from a single if u make it an RBT, especially if it turns out to be a massive hit, no need to make a full album...Costs a lot of money...And then I started to wonder when my album will come out???Hopefully while I'am still alive!!hahaaahh...

No comments:

Post a Comment