Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mom's Bday Party at the Mulia Hotel Senayan


















Today is the birthday of two of my fave persons: my mom and my very good friend, Adjie..To celebrate my mom's bday, me n my family went to Hotel Mulia Senayan.This is my fave place for having buffets.It has foods of lotsa origins: Japanese, Italian, American, Thailand, French etc.
The little girl in the pic with me is my niece...She's my second eldest sister's daughter, and she's an only child.That's why she's so God damn spoiled since she has no competition:p. Her mum bought her a blackberry and a lap top!!..She doesn't even know how to use the blackberry to the full extent. What a waste, huh?It turns out that all the other kids at her school all have Blackberries, too!!I guess kids nowadays are WAY different than the kids in my generation..We were so simple back then in terms of toys..The most we could have were roller coasters and robots!!hahah

I'm sort of a person who likes to try lotsa different foods in one time haha..So, today I had Sashimi, mussels, brie cheese, almond, kernels and pistachio all mixed in the same plate...Not satisfied with that, I went to get the Spaghetti carbonara, which is spaghetti mixed with milk n cheese sauce added with smoked beef afterwards..No calorie counting here :p.....

I closed the meal with 2 serves of creme brulees (Egg yolk topped with caramel), caviar and pistacchio mousse..

Well, today is sure a gastronomic day!Tomorrow will be SPORTS day!!Need to work off all those calories intake today haha

No comments:

Post a Comment