Saturday, February 21, 2009

MY ARTICLE IN BEHIND THE SCREEN MAGAZINE









"PRETTY WOMAN" is my most fave romantic comedy of all time..Needless to say, I jumped with excitement when I was asked to play "Edward", Richard Gere's character in the movie although only in a magazine feature article."BEHIND THE SCREEN" is a magazine targeted at production houses and advertsing agencies.It was their second issue and I appeared with 3 other models: Yana, Ferry and Tasha to feature in the then new mag.The movie tells the story of Edward Lewis, a successful businessman (But failed in his marriage life)played by Richard Gere who hired a prostitute(Played by Julia Roberts) to accompany him originally for just one night, but unexpectedly fell in love with her..The movie was very "LIBRA" (who ADORES beautiful things, and I'm certainly one!!:P) - goodlooking actors/actresses, fancy clothes, luxurious hotels n restaurants, hot cars, expensive jewelries, romantic plot and EXCELLENT sound track!!Below are the pics from the magazine as well as the pics and trailer from the movie..This is my most fave scene - Edward dressed Vivian in Cerutti gown, rent her a Tiffany necklace, and took her in a limo and then a private jet to watch a very famous opera "La Traviatta" in San Fransisco!!Perfect dreamdate, isn't it??I hope u'll like the movie as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment