Tuesday, February 3, 2009

COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE - HOT HUNK 2004




























The above pics were taken from July and December 2004 issue of COSMOPOLITAN magazine.I was one of the winners of the Cosmo Hot Hunk competition.The theme was to choose 34 sexy men from all provinces throughout Indonesia.

I could hardly believe it at that time since I never considered my self as being sexy...I've always had this image of me being the "nerd, boring kind"....The other contestants were good looking, tall and well-built and I couldn't understand why I was chosen as one of the winners, I was also shocked to learn that the other contestant were sending nearly NUDE pics of themselves to Cosmo..While I only sent a close-up pic wearing an orange t-shirt attached above!!So simple..Well, I DID find people telling me I looked sexy a couple of times in the past, but I just laughed it off..Well, I guess, beauty or in this case, sex appeal IS in the eye of the beholder :p

No comments:

Post a Comment