Sunday, March 1, 2009

My New SInetron

Hmm, life is full of surprises..Last nite when I was having dim sum with sum friends of mine at Kemang food Fest, suddenly I got a call from one of the production houses in Jkt. They would like to have me in their hit tv series.. I said yes without thinking twice, since their tv series is one of the top rating stripping series in Indonesia!

I went to the location in Bekasi and was handed the script..It's about this guy, Jack who wants to marry "Mama Tasya"(Tasya's mom).Jack has a son called Mark (Played by El).Simple?NO!!There's a strange twist to this story!!

One day, the neighbours caught Jack and Teddy (Played by me) were hugging and saying "I love yous" to each other..So the nosy neighbours told Mama Tasya that Indra was GAY and had a male lover!!

Needless to say, Jack got into trouble and almost broke up with Mama Tasya!!

Well, since this is a family's story, of course it turns out later that the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding..Apparently TEDDY (my character), is Jack's foster brother, whom he picked off the streets when he was selling peanuts..Hahaha funny isn't it?Can you imagine MOI as a peanut hawker??

The following videos are the ones I took during the break..One of me "interviewing" El (Who played El, Jack's son) and the other one of me, Indra (Who played Jack) and a chick (I forgot her name hahah) joking around in the talent's room...Just having sum fun to pass the time as usual!!:p


No comments:

Post a Comment