Friday, January 30, 2009

ROMANCIN' IN ITALIAN

Italian is my second favourite language in the world..I think it's very sexy and romantic when someone speaks Italian..Here are a few sentences in Italian;

- Come sta/Come va/Come stai? (How are you)
- Sto bene, grazie (Just fine, thx)
- Cosi cosi (So so)
- Nessun cambiamento (No change)
- Cosa hai fatto?(what have you been doing)
- Di cosa state parlando?( What are you guys talking about)
- E da un pezzo che non ti vedevo (Long time no see)
- Non male (Not bad)
- Niente de speciale (Nothing special)
- Cosa stai pensando?(What are you thinking)
- Stavo pensando (I'm just thinking)
- Stavo fantasticando (I'm just dreaming)
- Lasciami solo!! (Leave me alone)
- Non sono affari tuoi (None of your business)
- Veramente?Davvero?( Really?Is that true)
- E allora (So what now)
- Stai scherzando (You're kidding)
- Sei matto (You're crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment