Friday, January 30, 2009

ROMANCIN' IN FRENCH..

I'm sure you all know by now that French is still claimed to be the most beautiful and romantic language in the world..I'm certainly a big fan...So, I would like to share with you some of the words that you can use while your dating or ehm, seducing your love interest.Here goes:

- J'etais an train de rever (I'm just pondering on something)
- Je t'aime beaucoup (I love you so much)
- Laisse-moi seul!! (Leave me alone)
- Que veux-tu dire?(What are you trying to say)
- C'est une blague? (Is that a joke)
- Je le pense (I think so)
- Ce n'est pas correcte (That's not true)
- Je me demande (I would like to know)
- Je ne sais pas ( I have no idea/I don't know)
- Pas question de savoir (There's no way to find out)
- C'est trop bon pour etre vrai (It's too good to be true)
- Tu veux me tromper?( Do u want to lie to me)
- Ce n'est pas vrai (That's not true)
- Je m'en moque (I don't care)
- Pas de probleme (No problem)
- Mais, tu n'es pas plus bavard!Qu'as-tu?(Why are you silent all of a sudden?What's up)
- Pourquoi m'as tu telephone avant l'heure fixee?( Why did you call me before the agreed time)

No comments:

Post a Comment