Monday, November 23, 2009

Geraldo, the photographer :p






I've always known that I had many talents in arts..I know how to sing, draw, write short stories, poems and songs, act, model, MC (Master of Ceremony), dance (Salsa, Hip hop and Disco), and I also speak some foreign languages (I speak fluent English and some French, Italian and Spanish)..

Photography has always been an area of interest of mine, but I haven't had ANY professional training in this field. But I KNOW what constitutes a good photo, especially from an art point of view..

The pics above were made when I did the Mekarsari operette during break time. The models were noneother than my fellow co-stars: Kelly n Fitri. They're both beautiful and sexy women, so I've decided to EXPOSE THOSE SIDES intensely..At some points, I told them to act as VAMPS..And at other moments, I told them to be LESBIANS hahaha..So, after looking at these pics, what are YOUR comments, guys?Do I have what it takes to be a good photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment