Friday, July 24, 2009

ROBERT PATTINSON HAD PLASTIC SURGERY??



Girls, ever wondered how a guy could look as handsome as hunky hearthrob Rob pattinson??Well, rumour has it that our beloved vampire has had his face done in the past!!

Robert Pattinson is the young British gentlemen coasting on the wave of success created by his film Twilight.

Prior to Twilight, he played Cedric Diggory in the film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Before that, he was your everyday ordinary civilian — and according to this site, an ordinary civilian with a few flaws.

In fact, they suggest rhinoplasty and jaw implants.

Robert Pattinson began his modeling career when he was twelve years old, but it winded down only four years later. He has blamed his lack of work as a model on his masculine appearance.

Pattinson explained in an interview with New York Magazine,

“When I first started I was quite tall and looked like a girl, so I got lots of jobs, because it was during that period where the androgynous look was cool. Then, I guess, I became too much of a guy, so I never got any more jobs. I had the most unsuccessful modeling career.”

So what do you think, plastic surgery or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment